Monday, February 7, 2011

Sorry, We have been really busy!




























Sorry, we have not posted in awhile we have been super busy! The G.N.R.S. was amazing we had to finish four cars for the show. We had Terry O Herrens 31 Vicky, Chris Broders, Harpoon painted 49 Chevy, The Pierson 36, and the Jeff Neppl Merc. So as you can imagine the weeks before the show were very hectic to say the least! I was very excited with the outcome of the show, The Vicky was very well received, and the Chris Broders Chevy won second place in its class and more importantly the West Coast Kustoms pick for best Custom. In the end all the hard work was worth it! Now that things have settled into a normal pace again I am going to try and keep up the blog a little more. At this time I would also like to introduce a guest editor, Dana Harvey has been a long time friend and also a Circle City Hot Rods customer. we got to talking over the weekend and he was really excited about helping out on the C.C.H.R. blog. Since I am somewhat computer challenged I need all the help I can get!
xoxox
Jimmy
P.s. Danas' 33 Roadster is on the cover of the newest Rod N Custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment